Bidders who wish to use a Live Internet Bidding Facility to bid for lots in our forthcoming auctions will need to register with our Live Auction providers, Invaluable Auctions or ATG Media, through www.the-saleroom.com.
You can click on the link below to take you to the ATG Media website where you are able to register before a sale.
During the registration process you will be required to provide debit or credit card details which can be verified against the personal information you submit. We cannot accept American Express cards for registration purposes. You will not be approved for live bidding unless you complete the registration in full.
Once registered you will be able to send commission bids in advance of the sale or bid live online during the sale via The-Saleroom website.
Please note that we also accept commission bids directly which will not be subject to the extra 3% commission
Live Auction Fee & Buyers Premium
The standard buyers premium is 20% of the hammer price. Any bids sent to us via The-Saleroom or Invaluable Auction websites attract an additional 3% charge on top, making a total of 23% of the hammer price. The extra 3% covers the service charges made by ATG Media/ Invaluable Auctions. These charges are subject to 20% VAT.
We will send invoices via email and post to successful bidders within two days after a sale.
We do not have access to the payment details registered with either Invaluable Auctions or The Saleroom.com, so will not charge any amount owed for lots purchased to the card used during their registration. Please contact us directly to arrange successful payment for any goods purchased.
Arrangements for postage and shipping can also be made directly with us and added to the invoice.