Bidders who wish to use a Live Internet Bidding Facility to bid for lots in our forthcoming auctions will need to register with our Live Auction provider, ATG Media, through The-Saleroom.com.
You can click on the link below to take you to the ATG Media website where you are able to register before a sale.
Registration: During the registration process you will be required to provide debit or credit card details which can be verified against the personal information you submit. We cannot accept American Express cards for registration purposes. You will not be approved for bidding unless you complete the registration in full.
Once registered you will be able to send commission bids in advance of the sale or bid live online during the sale via The-Saleroom website.
Please note that we also accept commission bids directly which will not be subject to the extra 5% commission
Live Auction Fee & Buyers Premium: The standard buyers premium is 16% of the hammer price. However, any bids sent to us via The-Saleroom website attract an additional 5% charge on top, making a total of 21% of the hammer price. The extra 5% covers the service charges made by ATG Media. These charges are subject to 20% VAT.
Invoices: We will send invoices via email and post to successful bidders within two days after a sale.
Payment: We will assume, unless otherwise informed, that successful buyers who sent commission bids via The Saleroom website or who bid in the live auction sale hosted by this provider authorize us to charge the full amount owed to the card used during their registration.
If you do not want us to use your card details to process your payment then please notify us of this prior to the sale if possible or within 48 hours (2 days) of an invoice being sent. When notifying us that you wish to pay by an alternative method please inform us of the method you would prefer to make payment by. Arrangements for postage and shipping can also be made directly with us and added to the invoice.